Solutions Architect - .Net
My client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect. The Solutions Architect will work directly with cross functional teams in design problems, best practices and compliance. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in designing and building complex, large-scale products.
To apply for the Solutions Architect Role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect Role:
• Developing and maintaining solution architecture models.
• Leading technology projects through the full SDLC.
• Working with delivery teams in the design and implementation of core components.
• Driving the development of future state architecture.
• Participating in the building of high performing teams through mentoring, coaching and developing internal talent.
• Working with key stakeholders and the product team.
• Leading architecture and technical designs reviews.
• Working with third parties to integrate systems or components in the company’s products
• Development of Proof of Concept’s as part of future solution assessments.
• Analysing code coverage and other metrics to identify potential areas for improvement and/or refactoring.
• Taking a leading role in defining coding standards and code reviews to ensure a higher quality product.
• Providing recommendations and assist in determining which projects to prioritise and make the trade-off between technical debt and new functionality.
• Writing code for features that utilise new or unfamiliar technologies, coding practices or languages.
Required Skills and Experience for the Solutions Architect Role:
• 8+years in application development roles.
• 2+ years’ experience as a Solutions Architect.
• Experience in the .NET framework.
• Experience with common patterns in distributed systems
• Experience with lower level design patterns for micro service-based component architectures.
• Experience with large scale SQL and NoSQL technologies.
• Knowledge of distributed caching and related open source tools.
• Experience with DevOps and Native Cloud.
• Involvement in an AWS environment preferable.
• Knowledge in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)