Business Analyst - Payments / Digital Banking
Business Analyst required to work for a Fintech Company in Dublin.
Experience within the payments or the digital space would be an advantage.
* Co-ordinating the requirements gathering phase including kick-off sessions, workshops, and the sign-off process.
* Creating clear and accurate documentation including wireframes, business requirements documents, persona definition, user stories and additional documentation as required.
* Ensuring requirements are groomed and understood by all stakeholders.
* Supporting the QA phase by ensuring that the correct scope is covered in the testing phase.
* Look for ways to improve how current practices and processes are implemented to ensure effective and lean ways of working.
* Attend and participate in workshops as a member of the technology Business Analyst community.
* Exposure to UX techniques such as User Journey Mapping, Personas and Quality Experience Testing.
* 6+ Years of BA, ideally within financial services / fintech environments.
* Previous experience in a digital software development environment in the role of Business Analyst.
* Experience using Agile Delivery project methodology
* Experience writing requirements documentation and user stories
* Experience engaging with design, QA and development teams during the SDLC
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and effective presentation skills
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.