Help Desk Engineer
Our client is one of Ireland's leading independent ICT solutions and Managed Services Provider. They are currently recruiting a Level 2 Help Desk Engineer to work as part of their NOC team.
* 3 years' experience in a similar role
* Excellent desktop troubleshooting skills
* Active Directory administration
* Office 365 administration
* Good understanding of IP and networking
* Basic troubleshooting skills in
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Good phone manner
* Attention to detail
* Desire to learn
* Ability to work across multiple customer networks
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Nice to Have(s):
* Kaseya for RMM
* Autotask ticketing system
Reference No.: 918562FK
Role: Help Desk Engineer
Industry: ICT Solutions
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.