Our client offers exciting products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of their mobile workforces. You will be working on enterprise level systems creating innovative and high performance solutions. The successful Build/Release Engineer will be working in a rapidly evolving Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment. This offers an excellent chance to gain experience in a cutting edge Development process but will require an individual who is willing to learn, adapt and has the ability to shape the way a team builds and releases software. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
• Commercial experience as a Build/Release Engineer in an Agile/Kanban development environment.
• Strong scripting and automation skills, especially PowerShell.
• Deployments of Microservices in projects using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Architecture.
• Experience on CI/CD and Blue/Green deployments.
• Experience with any of the following build and deployment automation platforms: Bamboo, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, AWS CodeDeploy
• Experience using Git, Gitflow (branching model).
• Deploying .NET Framework applications and components
• Automating database deployments, database versioning and source control.
• Wholistic approach to the application development and strong owner attitude of the functionality provided to the customers.
• Experience with large enterprise scale solutions.
• Experience with AWS, Docker, .Net Core deployments
• Results oriented with a strong / demonstrated track record of successful delivery
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)