Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Analyst for a leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the Head of Service Management, the Senior IT Analyst will join our client’s service management team who oversee all technology (hardware & software) assets and supplier / vendor agreements to ensure compliance with contracts and budgets.
The Senior IT Analyst will:
• Manage the IT Asset Management (ITAM) process
• Collaborate with key business units to progress ITAM best practices
• Manage Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives
• Support IT Service Management projects and initiatives
• Work closely with stakeholders (internal & external)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years’ experience in a service delivery role
• Sound knowledge of IT Asset Management concepts, tools and techniques
• Ability to build close working relationships with key stakeholders
• Good documentation experience
• ITIL Certification a distinct advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.