Job Title: Customer Service Centre Support
Salary: £23,500 including shift allowance for unsociable hours
Shift: 24/7 operation - shift example below
The Core Hours is 7 am to 7pm however the role will include weekends and night shift as and when required.
Weekend: Working Sun (7am - 7pm) and then Mon - Weds (For example 07:00 - 16:30).
Nightshift: Working 7am to 7pm on a rotation of four nights on and four nights off.
Start Date: October/November
About the role
The 1st Line Support Analyst will provide ticket logging, technical support and ticket resolution to a range of internal and external customers. The role will involve processing, fault resolution, remote support and full responsibility for handling escalations & follow ups. This role would be ideal for a recent graduate looking for their first IT role. It's an exciting time to join Capita. We are committed to accelerate and enhance our focus on emerging technologies to ensure our clients benefit from leading digital solutions, artificial intelligence, robotics, open data and Internet of Things. As a leading provider of IT and professional Services to some of the leading companies in the UK this is an opportunity for you to progress your career and build knowledge in a leading and forward thinking organisation.
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do:
* Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
* Maintain a high level of 1st time fix rates
* Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
* To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
* Escalation of tickets to resolver groups when required
* Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
* Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Good customer service skills
* Excellent Phone Manner
* Problem solving ability
* You will have a passion for IT
* Previous experience of using a ticket management system, 1st or 2nd line support
* Educated to degree level within a relevant IT subject OR some working experience within a 1st Line/Service Desk position
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.