ICONIC GLOBAL BLUE CHIP TELECOMS FIRM - DUBLIN - €350/DAY
The leading global technology firm has recently gone through a large expansion and as a result, they are looking for a sourcing specialist to spearhead the development and execution of sourcing strategies across the procurement function. Using your strong understanding of networks and telecommunications, you will be leading one of the most complex projects this industry has seen.
Working within the most critical area of the business you will use your expertise to assist with strategic sourcing projects with experience in engineering, installation or telecoms beneficial to your position. You will be fully immersed within the procurement function, using your key influential skills to successfully negotiate contracts and work alongside C-level stakeholders to implement strategies as the business continues its growth.
As a Procurement Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Leading the company's cost savings and revenue generation business goals through the sourcing process for large spend category areas
* Drive all aspects of complex strategic sourcing process, including but not limited to, taking lead on contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions, conducting research and providing benchmark data on pricing and/or other key terms
* Present new products, technologies and services from existing or new suppliers to clients
As a procurement sourcing specialist, you will have:
* Strong background in Engineering or construction is essential
* Installation background is preferred with knowledge in the following areas beneficial but by no means essential
* transport elements (routers, ROADM, WDM, network elements)
* Primary and secondary DC power systems (PDBs, cabling requirements, BDFBs)
* Fibre optics (cabling and applications)
* Knowledge of strategic sourcing ideally in networks and infrastructure
This is a fantastic opportunity an ambitious and dynamic procurement expert to join a globally recognised organisation. For more information or to apply, please send your CV to
Key words: Procurement, indirect procurement, ROADM, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, Ireland, Ireland, installations, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, procurement, analyst, procurement sourcing, strategic sourcing, networks, indirect, direct, strategic sourcing, procurement services, Dublin, engineering, expenses, construction