My Client, based in Dublin, are looking for a UX/UI designer to join their expanding team. This role offers you the opportunity to work within a design focused company and develop within a talented and experienced team. You will be involved in some fantastic projects and there is great potential for progression going forward.
The role will involve but not be limited to the following:
* Collaborate with industry experts, developers and other designers
* Present new ideas on how the design process can be improved
* Run usability labs
* Facilitate and focus product discussions around the user
* Be able to present and validate your design ideas
* Work on combining different qualitative and quantitative data sources to back design decisions
* Hard-working, resilient, focused attitude
To be the successful candidate you must meet the following criteria
* 4+ years as a UX Designer or a UI Designer
* Strong portfolio of design projects.
* Proficient with a range of different design software
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS
* Strong written and presentation skills.
This role not only offers a lot for career development, but you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package as well. Should you feel that you would be a good fit for this role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.