The ideal candidate will work directly with application owners to identify and track activities to ensure that committed timelines are met. Performs security risk assessment in support of these activities. Cooperate with business organisations, understand unique business needs and provide risk consultation in order to help meet business goals.
* Work with corporate partners and assist them in the understanding of security policies and guidelines
* Process Policy Exceptions, assess risk, identify and document association mitigating controls, required remediation and risk ranking
* Work cross functionally with infrastructure teams to identify and assess technical risk and associated remediation requirements
* Define and consult on remediation solutions
* Bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline
* ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA, NIST, HITRUST knowledge
* Knowledge of Desktop Security Management, Audit and Remediation
* Practiced risk assessment skills and the ability to manage risk assessments / projects independently
* Ability to translate security risks into business terms
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and more junior employees
* Results oriented and independently focused
* 2+ years of experience in risk management environment
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.