Cyber Security - Pen Testing - App Security
€35-75,000 plus benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity within the financial space for talented Information Security professionals. The client, a leading financial institution are currently seeking to hire a number of Cyber Security Professional that specialise in Penetration Testing and Application Security.
Due to increased client demand they are seeking Cyber experts of all levels to join and assist in the delivery of their Cyber Security function.
A strong focus will be placed on client interaction, so you will be able to effectively communicate your ideas to both non-technical and technical individuals, be able to work to tight deadlines and react appropriately to each challenging situation.
This is a unique opportunity for an intelligent, driven Cyber Security professionals to learn from an elite team of high calibre Engineers, who are making a massive impact in their industry.
You will have excellent problem solving abilities and the ability to work in a team environment contributing to overall company success.
You will have a passion for Cyber Security and have an inquisitive nature by constantly testing and improving both applications and infrastructure.
* Experience with DAST and SAST Automated Testing Tools
* Familiarity with Security Frameworks and Standards, such as: NIST, HiTrust, HIPPA, and PCI
* Understanding of the most common vulnerabilities, such as: OWASP Top 10 or SANS Top 25
* Experience in a Software Development or Application Security role
* Configuration of Continuous Integration processes using Jenkins
* Build Automation using Maven/Ant/Gradle
* Authentication Frameworks, such as: SAML, OpenID, OAuth, etc.
* Cryptography implementation
* Securing Distributed, Cloud Based Computing Environments
*Security Certifications (CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, etc.) not required for this role.
For more information on the Cyber Security roles please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.