.NET Development Lead – South Dublin
My client is a multinational software house headquartered in South Dublin and specialising in a niche software into the US Market.
As they are continuing to grow their development teams they have identified a need for a Team Leader to lead by example on coding (25%) but importantly to liaise with other stakeholders and clients to ensure delivery is at the level expected.
· Technical Leadership for a team of .NET engineers here and across a hybrid team in the USA
· Liaise with program managers and client development teams to ensure high quality delivery
· Quickly adapt to specific API projects and how to improve them
· Accurate and timely reporting of progress to senior Stakeholders
· Become part of the decision making process in relation to priorities, technical direction (frameworks etc) and future technological decisions
· Utilise some Python knowledge (or be happy to learn the basics)
· Mentor junior teams and define and execute hiring decisions
You should have:
· At least ten years of post grad commercial .NET development experience
· Three years of Team Leadership or Development Management
· Exceptional communication skills
· High level of API understanding (specifically within Microsoft end users)
· Comfort in working on both Windows and Linux server environments ideally
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV in confidence stating required salary and notice period.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.