Senior Performance Test Engineer
My Client is a Global Leader working in an enterprise level environment offering exciting products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of mobile workforces in real-time. Day-to-day you will write Performance test harnesses, that will execute against a range of products.
Responsibilities of the Senior Performance Test Engineer Role:
• Developing Performance testing suites using C# API calls.
• Reviewing performance test results, discovering bottlenecks and suggesting root cause.
• Diagnostic investigation, including additional testing, to discover root cause of performance issues.
• Reviewing, implementing and documenting best practice in Performance testing.
• Working with stakeholders in ensuring Performance of all new components is fully optimized based on feedback from tests.
• Coaching and mentoring less experienced members of the team.
Required Skills and Experience of the Senior Performance Test Engineer Role:
• 5+ years’ experience in Performance testing of .NET backend services.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
• Experience of the .NET framework (.NET Core, Web API, Windows Services, Microservices).
• Experience using RabbitMQ.
• Knowledge of SQL and database testing.
• Experience in summarizing large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Senior Performance Test Engineer Role:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Expert ability to dissect large amounts of data and identify potential issues.
• Experience with App-dynamics performance monitoring tools
• Testing experience of AWS components.
• Previous experience in SaaS based systems is a distinct advantage.
To apply for the Senior Performance Test Engineer Role, please send your CV to Seamus.breslin(a)solasit.ie or call Seamus on 015367386 for more information. #.Net #AWS #SQL #Web API #RabbitMQ
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)