Application Support Specialist
Our client is a pioneering developer of ERP and business management software. Their sole focus is on advancing and supplying innovative products to customers who have their own unique ways of running their business. They supply heavily customised solutions that reflect even the most complex of business processes to protect their customer's competitive edge.
They are currently looking for an Application Support Specialist.
This is the rewarding career that you have been looking for. If you love working with technology and like the variety of supporting customers, and troubleshooting technical scenarios this might be the job for you. This role will play a vital part in in providing front line telephone & remote support to our client's customers and Resellers
* To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer problems and queries arising from the implementation and subsequent live operations of our client's ERP software at customer sites
* To ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved on our client's help desk system
* To keep the customer informed at all times of the status of their issue(s) until resolution
* To identify sales opportunities which are outside of the customer's support agreement and follow up sales to get quotation to customer
* To highlight high priority issues where assistance from the other departments are required to get the issues resolved
* To keep informed of new changes/defects that have been made to the program
* To cover for colleagues, as and when required, in all areas where knowledge overlaps, and to undertake other such duties as may reasonably be requested
* Production and submission of documentation in line with company procedures and submitted in a timely manner.
* Timesheet completion in line with company procedures
* Accounting knowledge to Leaving Cert/Third Level or an IT related qualification
* Excellent customer service and customer facing skills to work alongside customers on and off site.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
* Good telephone manner.
* Experience in Accounts Payable/Acc
Reference No.: 918195FK
Role: Application Support Specialist
Location: Co. Louth
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.