Deskside Support / Migration Engineers - Northern Ireland - Must be able to pass CRB - £120 - £150 per day DOE (via Ltd/Umbrella)
To provide support to high calibre customers and personnel.
To provide, email, remote service or phone call based IT service for clients from work assigned from a call management ticketing/queue system.
Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner to meet defined service level targets.
* Accurately diagnose fault calls to enable a quick resolution with minimum inconvenience to the end user.
* Provide end user support on site.
* Migrate to Win10 where required
* Refer to relevant procedures to perform role, including security requirements
* Ensure administration is satisfactory and up to date.
* Knowledge of a wide range of technology PCs, tablets, smart phones
* Excellent customer liaison skills, ability to deal with stressed and busy clients
* Ability to liaise with internal and external IT teams to see an issue through
* Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 8/7, XP (PC operating systems)
* Experience supporting Microsoft Standard desktop applications - MS Office, IE, etc.
* Ability to understand installation processes of the client software - SCCM and Manual methods
* Experience with Active Directory support and administration
* Experience with Lotus Notes support and administration
* Experience in hardware, software and network troubleshooting (preferably with a technical qualification)
* Proficient in supporting Remote users - positive and friendly customer service aptitude.