Role and Responsibilities
Why join our team?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the No. 1 TV Brand in Ireland and work in a dynamic team with market leading products at the forefront of the new TV/AV technology. The role sits in the Ireland TV/AV Sales Team.
What will this role achieve?
This is a Sales role looking after 1 or more Samsung accounts, and reporting directly to the Head of TV/AV.
What will be your key deliverables?
* To deliver sales performance against an individual target, on both a quantitative and a qualitative level.
* Develop individual account to achieve Account and TVAV Division objectives. Prepare joint business plan for top accounts including marketing and sales forecasting plans
* Develop strategic partnerships throughout the sales channel, on a buying, marketing and operational basis and with key stakeholders internally and externally within accounts and Samsung UK and Ireland, including Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, SCM, Sales Operations, Finance and Logistics teams.
* Promote the Samsung brand in accordance with Samsung Ireland brand guidelines within accounts to mirror our status as a Tier 1 player and brand leader
* To develop a deep understanding of Samsung's technology & features within relevant category
* To comply with Samsung's policies and business processes
* To establish & maintain a detailed sales forecast using GSCM system
* To manage and maintain accurate financial records & agreements for assigned accounts
* To prepare and maintain a running four week journey plan covering entire customer base to be reviewed regularly with the designated Sales Manager/Leader
* To prepare effective presentations in compliance with Samsung templates
* To prepare and circulate a detailed summary and action points for each account and store visit
* 70% of working hours to be customer facing unless otherwise agreed with line manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Flexible & adaptable
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
* Must have a high degree of self-motivation and proactive behaviours
* Must be adaptable and flexible in the face of fast paced and potentially changing priorities
* Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able to provide analysis reports on customer performance as required
* Capable of developing knowledge CE and/or TV/AV Product & Market
* Must be flexible and adaptable
* Must be able to forecast effectively & have strong commercial understanding
* Must be able to construct an effective business plan to deliver company objectives
* Must possess a Can do attitude to problem solving and facing challenge
* Experience of Direct Involvement in weekly supply chain management processes (Sales Planning / Logistics)
* Statistical Experience
* Able to work well under pressure
* Able to manage time and territory to get the best out of account base
* Must poses a range of influencing skills
* Must be confident and calm under high stress conditions
* Must be conscientious and attentive in the business
* Be a strong and smart team worker
* Must poses exceptional written and verbal communication skills at all levels
* Must be able to travel around the country with occasional overnight stays and overseas trips
The Interview Process
* Two stage interview process
* First stage interview with Head of TV/AV, Sales Director TV/AV
* Second stage interview with Head of TV/AV, Sales Director TV/AV, VP TV/AV
* Case study exercise (numerical) and presentation in second stage