Join us and you'll shape more than just your career. We believe we're best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Within this opportunity you will work as part of the IS team to effectively and efficiently provide systems support to IS users, providing one to one advice and solving technical problems in accordance with the firms procedures.
What you'll be doing:
* Providing PC support to IS users, giving one to one advice and solving technical problems.
* Advising customers on how to deal with technical problems.
* Taking responsibility for referred service desk calls and ensures a solution is delivered within the agreed SLA.
* Using a helpdesk system
Installing software in accordance with National guidance and schedules.
Who we are looking for:
* Has experience of IT support in a small/medium sized firm (minimum requirement).
* A good communicator, both face to face and telephone (minimum requirement).
* Can establish good working relationships with colleagues and clients (minimum requirement).
Basic knowledge of Wi-Fi networks and LAN patching/cabling
* Keeps technically up-to-date by developing personal and technical skills.
* Adheres to the Firm's risk management policies and is aware of changes in the Firm's approach to risk management.
* Demonstrates sound industry and technical knowledge and is able to apply this in the context of assignments
* Recognises employee and partners in office or operating unit as clients and responds promptly to their requests for help and support.
* Demonstrates an understanding of the IT products, services and capabilities.
* Plays an active role in the team, coaching and advising team members as appropriate and contributing to positive morale.
* Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts upon learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
• Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
• We create sustainable value for our clients
• We are better together
• Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
• We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we've been making big changes - moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.