My Dublin based client is looking for a UX Designer to join there expanding design team. This role is ideal for a candidate with a few years' experience who is looking to really grow and develop as a designer under the guidance of a very experienced lead designer.
As the successful candidate you will be tasked with the following roles and responsibilities:
* Building wireframes and prototypes as well as creating user flows.
* You will be involved in the processes of usability testing and user research
* Use the information gathered to gain an in-depth insight into the users' needs and desires
* Work within a cross functional design team to ensure the most user-friendly experiences with their products
* Keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends.
* 3+ Years of experience within a UX design role
* Strong portfolio of work in place to showcase skill set
* Ability to create intricate wireframes and prototypes
* Comfortable with user research best practices
* A passionate creative with both UX and UI design ability
* Comfortable with HTML and CSS
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.