CCNA Voice Network Engineer in Dublin
This is a permanent position. The role will be based on site with one of our clients in Dublin City Centre.
- LAN and WLAN (issue troubleshooting, device configuration and monitoring, routing and switching).
- Unified Communications (VoIP desk and soft phones, call centre, VC, IM)
Skills & Experience
- Cisco CCNA certification or higher.
- Voice Network Experience highly desirable.
- Self-starter, keen learner and experience dealing with people of all levels of an organisation.
- Must have an up to date CCNA (Route & Switch or Collaboration).
- Due to the profile of this client, all potential employees will be required to undergo a Garda (Police) vetting process.