My client - An early stage FinTech start up - is the next revolution in secure cash-handling solutions to the retail, hospitality & leisure sectors. They are also the exclusive distributor for a Global Automation brand, with the backing of a global team specialising in security products services and software.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and generation of the company's sales function - both through individual contribution as well as the strategic plotting of a Sales Road Map.
This is a role focused on net new business, so demands exemplary sales skills, strategic planning, communication and well-rounded relationship skills due to the autonomy and strategic level of the position.
The sales focus is on the broader retail market covering everything from department stores, food and beverage operations, wholesale sellers, large leisure or hotel establishments etc - Essentially, businesses that have a range of cash payment or payment collection operations.
* Win new business through a variety of customer sales methods (cold calling & canvassing, sales meetings and presentations, demonstrations)
* Develop a sales pipeline and sales strategies/models #
* Accurately monitor and update Sales Pipeline & Forecasts
* Meet personal and team sales targets
* Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of market developments
* Maintain an up-to-date client record history within the companies CRM system
* Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
* Solution sales experience within a business-to-business environment, preferably to the retail market.
* High level of presentation and interpersonal skills
* Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
* Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and driven
* Total commitment to long term customer relationships
* Good PC skills and a familiarity with Office programs
* Competitive base salary (DOE)
* Uncapped commission/Annual bonus
* Fully expensed company vehicle
* Laptop and phone
* Fantastic opportunity to be a Key Commercial hire within a growing company, allowing you to mould the role into your own.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.