• Analyse business requirements from end users and recommend appropriate solutions; design and develop solutions based on users requirement specification
• Build highly reusable, performant services and applications on WebMethods platform that optimize conversion and growth; develops applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
• Will be responsible for planning, design, development and coordinating the efforts for an IT solution
• This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues, opportunities or problems in order to maximize the benefit of IT and Business investments
• Developer should have a passion for exploring new technologies, understands, replatforms, and can architect and design end-to-end service-oriented architecture (SOA), RESTful APIs, web development technology stack, responsive web design, Solid data model and turns concepts to products using proven frameworks
• University degree in Computer Science or similar, technical subject.
• At least 5-7 years relevant work experience.
• Experience on WebMethods product components - Integration Server, Designer, MWS, Trading Networks, Adapters, SWIFT,
• Experience on WebMethods Administration
• WebMethods software upgrade
• EDI, XML, Flatfile, Unix, shell scripting
• Hands on experience in SOAP, REST, JSON web services
• Hands on Java knowledge including Java Server Faces
• Knowledge on various protocols like SFTP, SMTP, HTTP/s, FTPs, and File Polling.
• Knowledge of Datawarehouse Concepts will be nice to have.
• Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!