IT Security Manager - Dublin
Our client is currently looking to expand and give you the opportunity to join as an IT Security Manager. You will be joining one of Irelands leading distributors of consumer products working across 110 countries globally.
This is a brand-new role that will allow you to implement your own stamp on this organisations IT Security function.
You will be working directly with Senior Management in both ICT & Infrastructure and your primary task is to assist in the strategic and technical delivery of the IT Security function. This will require you to have a background in a number of areas including IT Security, Data Privacy, Risk Management and Cloud Security.
You will have a proven background in leadership/management providing relevant information on all topics related to IT Security, which will include advise on best practices and how the latest IT Security technology can improve the business objectives.
What you will need as an IT Security Manager:
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related field is preferred
* 8-10 years experience in IT Security and related areas
* Background and understanding in end point protection, IDS/IPS, SIEM, encryption, networking, incident response, firewalls, load balancing, vulnerabilities,
* Previously delivered and developed IT Security programmes in large scale enterprise environments
* Relevant certs CISSP, CISM, CRISC etc
* Management experience of an IT Security roadmap
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to win and influence business executives in matters related to IT Security
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company that are serious about their Security Programme.
If you are interested in the IT Security Manager position, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Humana Capital on 015713000.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, IT, Security, Manager, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cloud, Networking, Encryption, End to End, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Data Privacy, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.