Due to continued expanstion, our client is looking to add an Emedded Software Engineer to their growing team. With an already strong engieer team in place, this role is open to software engineers of all levels.
Your primary roles:
* Primarily Roles & Responsibilities
* Participate in feature requirements definition
* Develop features
* Problem isolation and fault finding
* Support test automation for developed features
* Customer issue replication
* Creating and updating of releases notes.
* Work with Product Management to understand requirements.
* Work within Development to test product and isolate issues.
Some experiecne you willl have:
* Good knowledge of C/C++ programming with good embedded debugging skills
* Excellent analytical skills and an ability to cope with ambiguity and change
* Experience in the full software development cycle within a project based environment Able to use debuggers, protocol analyzers and logic analyzers
* Experience with modern 32bit processors / microcontrollers e.g. ARM and their toolchains Self-starter with excellent communication and documentation skills and with the ability to work unaided