We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to play a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies and software development for the delivery of a portfolio of high-profile projects.
- Strong enterprise-class mobile application development .
- Customer engagement - Liaise daily/weekly with customer during development cycle – as subject matter expert you will be able guide/mentor them in choosing the optimum solution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed
- Proficient in iOS SDK and Swift / Objective C, and at least one other modern programming language
- Work with of REST API and popular 3rd party libraries
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Software Engineering – Explore emerging technologies through R&D initiatives from time to time
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Client-facing skills
- People management skills - introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions
- Team work and emotional intelligence
- Good self-management – continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set
- Has an innovative approach – a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance
- High value on openness and transparency
- 5+ years’ development experience.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience working iOS development is essential, preferably with prior development experience as well. The is a senior position so you will need to be able to take ownership of projects.
- Understands the best practices of iOS app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices.
- Excellent mastery of web standards, development standards and building accessibility from the ground up.
- Scrum – Experience in Agile scrum based environment is essential.
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo