My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a .Net Developer with Angular (TS) to join their team and assist in the modernization of an existing application.
To apply for the .Net Developer role, please send your CV to CV(a)solasit.ie, or call us on 01 244 9520.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
• Modernize an existing application to ensure a high-degree of availability and robustness.
• Interact and support other teams of software developers.
• Opportunities to influence the technologies and practises in use.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer role:
• 4 years .NET development experience with enterprise level applications.
• .Net Core, WebAPI. Design Patterns, Unit Testing.
• Angular 6+
• Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services
• Database: Oracle 11+, ORM Technologies, SQL
• Proficient in using SQL to query relational databases
• Experience in unit and integration testing is required
• Ability to understand business drivers and balance business requirements, timelines, costs and best practices.
• Good analytical skills.
• Knowledge of security best practises.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to contribute in design discussions and problem solving sessions.
• Experience designing/implementing enterprise applications is desirable.
• Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards and framework
Desired Experience for the .Net Developer role:
• Experience with Java 7+, Spring 3+, JSP/Servlets
• Experience of Messaging Services e.g. TIBCO
• Experience with AppDynamics Experience:
Required Qualifications and Competencies for the .Net Developer role:
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to resolve multiple issues in a timely manner.
• Knowledgeable of technology concepts, patterns and best practices.
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
• High level of initiative.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage team tasks
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)