Most technology in education is not built for the modern learning experience. It's complex, unpredictable and no two classes are ever the same. Teachers waste time on non-teaching activities and they find it difficult to collaborate with other teachers. We're freeing teachers to have a greater impact on the learning experience.
How you can help
We already have a rich legacy, we've won loads of awards and have earned a reputation as the easiest to use school learning tool. But we have even greater ambitions to help every student reach their full potential. We're at a pivotal point in what we do, with big plans for our product and exciting opportunities ahead of us. You will be joining the Customer Success team in our newly established Belfast office. You will be working alongside five other customer success managers who are based in our London and Sydney offices.
We want to work with someone:
* Who has proven customer management skills
* Who has proven team management skills
* Who is skilled in building strong relationships in a target driven environment
* Who has the ability to prioritise competing demands
* Who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, using appropriate professionalism
* Who has high levels of integrity and dependability and appropriate ownership
* Who is resilient and positive, with a creative approach to problem solving
* Who enjoys building beneficial relationships while working closely with other teams
* Who has strong IT skills and enthusiasm for transformational technology
You will be responsible for:
* The mentoring of new hires
* Assisting the Head of Customer Success with commercial planning, reporting and forecasting.
* Key involvement in the execution and improvement of QBR's
* Overseeing and improving day to day CSM processes
* The funneling of client insights through to the Product Team
* Building engagement through your portfolio of clients from onboarding through to renewal
* Identifying and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at your schools
* Developing an understanding of each clients needs and help them achieve success
* Seeking opportunities to grow the lifetime value of each client
* Collaborating with other departments to ensure your clients always receive the best service and feel their voice is heard.
* Facilitating introductions and referrals to help our clients share best practices and grow our influence.
* Developing insight that champions your segments needs and helps shape our product roadmap