Who we are
Market Resource Partners (MRP) is a global provider of strategic marketing and demand generation services for the technology industry. We work with the biggest names in IT to help them achieve their sales and revenue goals by combining cutting edge predictive analytics with a full suite of account-based marketing services to acquire new customers, faster.
MRP enjoys the stability of being part of a larger public company, First Derivatives, PLC (LSE: FDP), a £1 Billion+ UK-based software and consulting firm.
We are a professional, career-oriented organisation that rewards strong performance and ambition with generous compensation. We are committed to the professional development and advancement of the people who work here; in fact, over 80% of our current management team has come from internal promotions.
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) is responsible for oversight and management of MRP's
Reseller clients in the DACH region, who are vendors for some of the largest technology firms in the world.
The PAM must develop a close relationship with these contacts, instilling the trust and delivering the results that encourages them to grow and expand their business with MRP. Utilising solid leadership, communication, and project management skills to work effectively with internal teams with lead to the success of the chosen applicant. Emphasis is placed on timely project turnaround and maximum quality output.
This position requires strong organizational and administrative skills to support the various Account Directors to whom they are assigned. The PAM will act as administrative support for Account Management, along with maintaining Reseller relationships. Other responsibilities include collecting customer case studies with Resellers and sharing this information with Account Management, as well as responsibility for Siebel and web portal administration across MRP's various client programs. The PAM role offers a great and lucrative career path into Account Management and Directorship.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
* Accountabilities include customer relationships, customer satisfaction, team leadership, new business development, creative thinking for/with clients and the design and execution of the account's overall strategy
* Manage day-to-day client communications, timely conflict or concern resolution and completion of client deliverables in accordance with the SOW
* Demonstrate passion for the technology industry and our clients, showing a solid understanding of the value proposition for each of our clients' solutions
* Proactively probe for client needs to identify best approaches to provide value and grow the relationship
* Ensure that the work being delivered by MRP is within the scope of the SOW, and initiate discussion with client contact if a change to the SOW may be required
* Seek opportunities to grow the use of MRP's services within assigned accounts to generate new business opportunities and Partner extensions
* Continually develop and maintain knowledge, e.g., industry competition and current events, consumer trends, and inform clients where appropriate
Work closely with the Account Manager in efforts to grow revenue to meet and exceed corporate objectives
* Work closely with the Account Manager in efforts to grow revenue to meet and exceed corporate objectives
* Manage supporting account resources, ensuring that their contributions are providing value to the account team and the client
* In conjunction with Account Manager, monitors all program execution to ensure team has the proper level of support to deliver in a timely and profitable manner
* Provide insight to the team on client industry and competitive landscape
* Monitor and access Customer Feedback for region, creating positive snapshots for Account Manager
* Maintain Siebel & Portal Administration for Account Manager
* Share expertise on EMEAR market with Account Manager to maintain client grown in region
* Native level German language skills - speaking, writing, reading
* Specific interest, knowledge of and experience working in technology
* A strong customer service orientation and the ability to foster long-term client relationships
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
* Ability to motivate and lead others in the development, direction and completion of marketing projects/campaigns
* Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other basic desktop applications (i.e. MS Outlook, Exchange, internet tools, etc.) is assumed
Preferred Experience & Education
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university
* A minimum of 1-2 years relevant progressive experience in the account services field within technology industry, or a similar industry is required (relevant internship experience accepted)
* Some prior experience working in account management/client services is strongly preferred
* Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Why work for us?
* Brand new offices located in central Belfast near all public transport routes!
* Highly competitive starting salary of £27,000 with additional annual bonus plan of £4,000
* Career advancement plan into Account Management and Directorship
* Continuous L&D opportunities to expand your skill set
* Private health insurance plan, 5% pension contribution, life assurance, paid holidays, cycle to work scheme, generous incentive plans (travel, electronics, sports games, etc.)