My client, an innovative AI Start-up, builds software that is drastically changing how customer care teams around the world work. It seamlessly blends Artificial Intelligence, automation and people to allow their customers to deliver top class, tailored customer service at scale.
The software works to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalised and contextualised interactions with their customers, every time.
This is the first dedicated hire within the Sales Development team, reporting directly to the CTO & CEO. The progression opportunities are second-to-none, putting you in prime spot to be in a position of leadership as the company continues its impressive growth.
You will take a lead role in seeking and delivering new customers and arranging demonstrations of the product. Initially to be performed by existing management, but as you progress in the role it will evolve to a 360-degree sales function.
Data-driven and analytical, my client company are looking for someone who can identify and prospect high-potential new customers whilst helping to shape the overall go to market strategy.
* Identify and prospect high potential new customers and help to grow new revenue
* Guide customers through their first contact with the product and educate them about how the service can dramatically improve their customer support organisation
* Have ample room to grow and become a leader in the Commercial Team
* Work directly with the internal senior management team
* Track key metrics and help shape early sales strategy
* Have a real impact on the future of the department and the company as a whole.
You would be a fit for this role if you have:
* 3+ years of Sales Development/Business Development experience at a technology company
* A track record of top performance
* An ability to adapt quickly and work effectively within a high-growth start-up environment - experience within a start-up is an advantage
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A self-starter with an ambitious mentality
* Experience in organising &monitoring a sales process and pipeline
* Experience in directly working with, and presenting to, Decision-making customers
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.