realTime recruitment are looking for an ambitious Senior QA Automation Engineer, for one of Ireland's rapidly growing companies. Based in South Dublin, the software company is using cutting edge technology to continue as one of the most sought-after workplaces in Ireland.
• Coded Automation Testing
• Liaise with the BA, UX and full stack engineers
• Monitoring of automation test suites as part of CI/CD pipeline.
• Defining automation test tools and frameworks along side the architecture team
• Maintaining bug backlogs
• Coaching junior developers
• 4+ years in an Automation role
• Experience in Agile/Lean methodologies (ideally Kanban/Scrum)
• Selenium Webdriver 2/3 and C# experience is essential
• SQL proficiency.
• Excellent knowledge of TestRail
• Experience testing RESTful API architectures
• Experience with GIT
If you meet the above requirements and would like to hear more about this role, contact Sue Tobin on 00 353 1 652 0 652 or email your CV to email@example.com.
NB* You need to be in possession of an EU passport or a Stamp 4 visa to apply for this role