KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975.
KN Circet are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions in a safe manner that meet and exceed our customers' expectations by not losing sight of their changing requirements.
Due to extensive growth, we have an exciting opportunity for Network planners to join the KN Design Team. This role is based in our Letterkenny offices, for the surveying and design of an FTTP network in Ireland but not limited to.
The role will form part of the KN planning team and will operate a Network Documentation System that includes passive network elements. The role will have key involvement in FTTX network modelling, plan civil, fibre routes, produce maps and drawings, and provide CAD/GIS and mapping support to staff members. You will be required to measure fibre cable lengths and provide cabling splicing and termination schedules.
* Initial fundamental design of fibre Passive Optical Networks (PONS) / FPA using multiple different systems /or KN design tools.
* The planning & design of the FTTX networks from the Point of Presence to the premise on the project will involve: Creation of Low-level and High-Level Designs / Surveying and validation of planned fibre routes, identifying suitable demarcation points and constraints such as but not limited to: D-Poles, low wires, chamber and pole viability, Connectorised Block terminal locations, splice locations, duct congestion, new pole locations, validation of homes passed.
* Completion of Bill of Materials/Bill of Quantities
* Completion of Design Risk Assessments
* Completion of construction packs
* Ensure design meets the clients architectural and technical requirements and standards.
The successful candidate will have:
* IT literate with MS packages
* Proven track record for delivering results to tight timescales
* Good communication skills verbal & written
* Positive approach to problem solving
* Strong desire to continually improve performance
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently
* Flexibility to travel throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland
* Full driving licence
Desired (not essential)
* Experience in communications industry
* Engineering qualifications
* GIS backgrounds
* Small world system
* ARC GIS PRO
* Auto Cad
KN Circet offer market leading salaries, training and career progression opportunies - if you feel you have the right credentials and are interested in this role, please forward your CV for the attention of James Darby.
*Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the required minimum criteria will be contacted in relation to their application.
Personal information which is supplied during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within KN Circet.
KN Circet have a commitment to sourcing candidates directly through our internal Recruitment Specialist and as such we do not accept speculative and unsolicited CV's from agencies. KN Circet work with a defined list of preferred suppliers (PSL) who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. In line with our agreed PSL, KN Circet will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of our recruitment team.
KN Circet do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV's are submitted by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where a recruitment agency submits a speculative or unsolicited CV, KN Circet reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees. Submission of any unsolicited CV's and proposals to KN Circet will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy