I am currently looking for a Senior UX Designer who would be interested in working on a wide variety of innovation challenges across various industries.
You will be involved with working on both web and mobile applications and will be involved with projects from research phase right through to the final designs.
The role will include travel so you must be available for fairly regular trips away. While at home there will be a good degree of flexibility when it comes to working from home.
This role will involve being a part of numerous different projects and challenges so you must be comfortable with managing deadlines and switching from project to project on a regular basis.
You will also occasionally be tasked with basic visual design tasks such as logo creation and deciding on appropriate colour palettes for web and mobile applications.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would be interested in then you will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for the position:
* 3+ years of experience in a UX design.
* Comfortable engaging with customers and conducting research with end-users.
* Comfortable pushing the boundaries of creativity in regards to human computer interaction.
* Experience working as part of remote teams is essential.
* Ability to travel relatively frequently. When not traveling working from home will be allowed
* Experience within a UI role would be a huge benefit
The role is offering a designer the chance to work on some very exciting and diverse projects. As well as this you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package. If you feel like you would be a good fit for the role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.