Service Desk Analyst – Permanent, South Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a well-established government agency!
This role will see the successful candidate join an existing team to provide support to internal staff across the globe.
You will report into the IT Manager.
- Perform desktop support for all users
- Carry out diagnostics and triage on IT service requests.
- Inspect and maintain IT equipment in the office
- Provide support to network team
- Assist with system backups and restores
- Escalate problems to 3rd line support analysts as required
What you need:
- A minimum of 1 year working in a similar role
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Good desktop, laptop and mobile troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Excellent salary and package on offer for the right candidate
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.