Junior Software Engineer, Limerick, Ireland
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
* A minimum of four years experience in a software development role
* Able to take ownership of assigned tasks and meet responsibilities with minimal supervision.
* A self-starter, with a strong work ethic and a success-based attitude
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
* Computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design
* Proficient in at least one modern programming language such as Java or C#
* Detailed-oriented with strong observational and analytical skills
This Junior Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity. Negotiable basic salary plus benefits, etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Junior Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
Are you an experienced Junior Software Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence to Laura Guiney via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.