Role: IT support analyst
Location: Dublin 2
Main duties (not limited to):
* Serving as the first point of contact for company employees in relation to any technical issues.
* Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
* Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
* Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
* Proven experience as a help desk technician
* Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
* Proficiency in English
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
* Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
* BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Salary: up to 35K p/a (DOE) + healthcare, annual leave, pension.