At IRC's Technology Division, we are actively resourcing for the following current, live contract roles:
All are daily-rate contracts (€ pd) with multinational organisations in the Software Development and Pharmaceutical sectors. So industry experience of any of above is highly desirable.
We currently have 6 month+ daily rate contracts for:
* Senior Business Analyst - experienced IT Business Analyst or Digital Product Owner - must have web solutions, digital software project experience, knowledge of CMS's (eg, Drupal, Wordpress, etc) (€450-500pd)
* Digital Technical Analyst - web solutions design, global digital solutions delivery, stakeholder management, digital consultant, Must have built & designed CMS web solutions (c. 500pd)
* IT Systems Manager - Vendor management, Infrastructure, Windows, AD, hands-off but with strong technical expertise. Fixed Term Contract (FTC). (€60-70K FTC)
* IT Business Analyst - Data solutions, financial software analysis and some project management skills. Fixed Term Contract (FTC). (€60-75K FTC)
* Salesforce Consultant - Stakeholder management, functional & technical knowledge of Salesforce CRM or developing salesforce applications. Global projects. (€Neg daily rate)
* Dev Ops - automation engineer, Dev Ops, CI / CD, Python, Dev Ops & security (€400-450pd)
* Service Delivery Lead - IT Support, Infrastructure services - Windows, Desktops, laptops, applications, external vendor management (€250-275pd)
Contract duration = 6 + months, extendable or 12 month FTC (see desc)
Contract rates = as indicated above - all daily rates
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Key Terms: Contract Dev Ops Engineer, DevOps Specialist, Web Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Web Solutions Analyst, Digital Business Analyst, CMS Analyst, Salesforce, ITSM, IT Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Lead, IT Infrastructure, Systems Analyst, Digital Solutions, Digital Software Solutions, IT contractor, IT Contract, Technology contractor.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.