This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Semi State companies with a global reach. The role is offered on an initial 12-month FTC with the likelihood of extension very high due to volume of work and expansion rates.
Our client is a key influencer in the attraction of new business to Ireland and has won numerous awards for their work. Apply now be part of this award-winning organisation.
Responsibilities of the Network Administrator Role:
• Perform system backups and restores
• Provide backup support to other colleagues in the Infrastructure and Helpdesk teams
• Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the emergence of new threats
• Priorities the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits
• Assist in the deployment, integration and configuration of all new security solutions
• Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all devices
• Supervise all security investigations into problematic activity and provide on-going communication with management
• Create and maintain network security documentation
• Demonstrate flexibility in undertaking additional tasks that can arise or may be assigned in this role.
• Review logs and reports of all infrastructure
Required Skills and Experience for the Network Administrator Role:
• IT degree in computer science or a related field is essential
• +2 years related work experience
• Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative
• Ongoing flexibility and interest in international career progression and development is required
• Security qualification would be an advantage
To apply for the Network Administrator Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 016993439 for more information. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)