As a Senior Analyst you will work as part of Product Engineering, eliciting requirements for product development, growing product in line with customer, market and business needs and enhancing our existing products.
Job Specific Expertise
* Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the software industry, with at least 4 years of experience in an Analysis and\or client facing role.
* The ability to translate complex business requirements to deliverable solutions that meet customer and market business needs is critical to this role. Experience with both green field projects and enhancing existing solution designs.
* Experience in modelling complex data in a structured and flexible manner using OO Analysis and Design (OOAD) & notation (UML).
* Experience in Requirements management from upfront Requirements gathering and facilitation, to clarification and traceability of requirements.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to drive solutions and influence decision making.
* The ability to manage risks and issues is critical to this role.
* Scope Management is critical to this role.
* Knowledge & understanding of the financial services industry a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of agile development methodologies an advantage.
IT / Technical Skills
* Structured Analysis and Design methods, e.g. Object-Oriented analysis and design.
* Data modeling tools, e.g. Visual Paradigm, etc.
* Screen design tools, e.g. Balsamiq, MS Visio, etc.
* Experience with an Object Oriented Language such as Java/C++ a distinct advantage (or any other programming language).
* Knowledge of SQL and experience of database platforms such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, etc. an advantage.
* Knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge and experience of Cloud computing, AWS, desirable but not essential.
Fore more information please get in touch