itContracting are currently seeking applications for a Desktop Support Engineer on behalf of our client, a large well-established pharmaceutical company. This is a long-term day rate contract position located South of Cork City.
Desired Skill Requirements:
* Excellent Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
* Windows 7, 8.x & 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment
* Knowledge of AD, access control setup, PC patching, IP addressing/network connectivity
* Desk Moves, Rollouts, Client data transfer
* Business Application Support
* Microsoft Office
* PC Imaging using SCCM, Acronis, Ghost, etc.
* Smartphone configuration (iOS and Android)
* Client Antivirus
* Remote client support using RDP, TeamViewer and LogMeIn
* Meeting and Conference Room setup and maintenance
* Peripheral device support
* 3+ years in a similar position
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.