Enterprise People are currently seeking a CRM Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the CRM Business Analyst will join our client’s IT Applications team who are responsible for the enhancement and support of a number of internal financial and CRM systems.
The CRM Business Analyst will:
• Gather, document, understand and business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Control, monitor and report on business activities
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work with process owners, IT and QA on multiple projects to understand and enhance current systems and processes
• Work with CRM business owners to ensure user testing of solutions are correctly planned and executed
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Good Siebel experience
• Good problem solving and organisational skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.