Data Analyst - Dublin City Centre
My client, an insurance company based in Dublin city centre, are currently on the lookout for a Data Analyst to join a thriving team. You will join the Business Analytics team that is continuously growing and expanding its remit. You will have the opportunity to influence business decisions across a number of platforms.
* Develop data analysis and business intelligence solutions to identify opportunities for improvement
* Requirement gathering, designing and implementing solutions.
* Identify, and analyse trends in complex data sets
* Create dashboards using a range of visualisation tools
* Extract, transform and load data from disparate data sources and maintain databases
* Monitor data quality across the business
* Third level qualification in a quantitative discipline
* 1-2 years' experience in an analytical role
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong programming skills in SQL
* Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
* Experience in other programming languages an advantage e.g. Python, R, C++, R, Java, VBA
To hear more about this excellent opportunity, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.