Established in 2004 as PCtechnix and re-branded as IT.ie in 2016, we provide the highest standard of Managed IT Support, as well as Hardware Sales and a wide range of IT Solutions to business customers of all sizes throughout Dublin and Nationwide. Another significant part to our business is our Outsourced IT team.
Field IT Technician \ Engineer (Nationwide)
Duties & responsibilities:
Please note that this role has been specifically created to cope with demand for IT Support outside of Dublin. The candidate will likely have to travel nationwide, possibly working remotely from home and/or working from the Dublin office.
- Field- Based (Company Car, Laptop & Phone Provided).
- Server experience is a must.
- Office 365 and Cloud experience desirable.
- Install Servers, Desktops & Laptops, etc.
- Configuration of various software & hardware systems.
- Provide remote Technical Support.
- Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 administration and support.
- Microsoft Office support – Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (PST/OST, etc).
- PC Deployments & rollouts.
- General IP & Networking skills.
- Deep understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, etc).
- MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, etc would be an advantage.
- Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Excellent Work Ethic.
- 6 Month probationary period.
- Confident, personable and well-rounded individual.
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary [on the very rare occasion].