Senior Web Developer
My client are a global brand with a platform that elevates some of the world’s most successful sales organizations. They help empower and drive sales teams to have a real impact on their customers.
They are currently seeking a self-starting and innovative Senior Web Developer to join their software development team. The ideal candidate will have server-side development experience with AngualarJS/Angular, or equivalent.
To apply for the Senior Web Developer role, please send your CV to Shane.Carton(a)solasit.ie, or call Shane on 01 536 7384.
Responsibilities of the Senior Web Developer role:
• Collaborate with stakeholders in establishing application requirements, determining features, support needs and performance requirements
• Plan, design, develop, test and deploy software to satisfy these requirements
• Ensure timely and robust implementation of the company’s development plans
• Work according to the agile programming application development methodology, including test-first, iterative development and continuous re-prioritization
• Use specialist knowledge and experience of information technology to provide technical advice and vision
• Contribute to the review, selection, and adoption of proprietary tools and technologies
• Work with other team members in accomplishing group objectives
• Ensure that all relevant parties are kept up to date on progress of projects and give feedback on an ongoing basis
• Ensure compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines
• Provide technical assistance to our Support team in the maintenance of our hosted solutions
Required Experience and Skills for the Senior Web Developer role:
• The ideal candidate will have proven experience building rich client applications that respond to different devices from desktop to smart-phone
• Knowledge of the following would be an asset: Webpack, Node.js, Protractor, Jasmine
• Strong interest in web development, with experience in building on-demand / web-hosted software applications an advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
• Strong appreciation of software architecture
• Disciplined, organized, and structured developer
• Capacity to organize individual workload and manage development projects
• Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through, with an unwavering attention to detail