Front End Engineer
Our client provides compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. Their platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm.
They are looking for a talented Front-end Software Engineer. You have a solid understanding of the software development cycle, including mobile applications; from requirement gathering through software development, testing and maintenance.
An independent thinker, who is driven and motivated, who stands for quality and commitment to building real expertise. The willingness to do whatever is needed to move the needle and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
This role is essential for product development. The Front-end Software Engineer reports directly to the Software Development Manager. The role is responsible for creating new features to enable platform evolution.
* Work with the Angular 4, HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Responsive Design.
* Actively participate in design, review and implementation of application development.
* The successful candidate will work primarily with the development and UX teams.
* Collaboration with the respective MCO groups responsible for each of these areas to ensure the end product satisfies all departments in the chain.
* Contribute to scrum sessions and the overall improvement in our development process.
* At least 5 years' experience in Front-End Development
* Strong experience with AngularJS, React and/or Vue
* Experience with Apache Cordova and other frameworks for mobile platforms
* Expert with CSS Pre-Processers (SASS and/or LESS)
* Experience with Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar)
* Experience with Progressive Web Applications
* Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918527FK
Role: Front-End Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent