Leading International Telecommunications Company with high-level contract in the Irish Public Sector requires strong Aruba Network Engineers with strong familiarity or experience in HPE & Aruba OS technologies.
* Responsible for ensuring that all designs include an appropriate Enterprise network or solution management component to support monitoring, reporting and capacity planning
* Build and stage Network/UC solutions for customer HQ, Distribution centres and branches in accordance to low level design documents.
* Support upgrading, implementation, deployment and go-live of agreed networks/Services to deliver agreed solution both inside and outside business hours as required
* Responsible for providing in-depth troubleshooting expertise in all accountable Networks and Services.
* Collaborates with vendors on complex product hardware and software issues, driving resolution of defects.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
* Engineering Professional with 4 + years' experience preferably in an enterprise environment
* Expert knowledge of WAN/LAN design and Routing/Switching/forwarding protocols.
* Aruba Wireless
* Aruba Clearpass
* Aruba Certified Mobility Associate or Professional (ACMA/ACMP)
* IMC/Aruba Airwave/Aruba Central experience
* HP certification to Master ASE certification or Aruba ACSP
12 month contract
€400-600pd depending on experience