Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Eurofins is setting up a new Software Engineering Operation here in Dublin, with the plan to grow the team to over 150 people within the next two years.
We are looking to bring great engineers, business analysts and technologists into the business to build and grow an organization with a start-up spirit, to implement world-class software solutions and the strongest IT foundation possible - Made in Ireland - for a business with an enormous global footprint.
As a key part of a high performance agile team you will get the opportunity to influence and drive transformational software projects.
- Requirements gathering with ability to elicit key information from stakeholders
- Turn user requirements into user stories and concise specifications
- Use BDD and ATDD techniques to minimise the differences between what is asked by the Business Analysts and what the Developers understand
- Business process mapping - take processes from as is to to be
- Validate and qualify the new systems and functionalities
- Communicate and coordinate between the business and development teams
- Write the documentation on the usage possibilities of the new systems and functionalities
- Train users and key users on systems
- Degree in Business or an Engineering Discipline
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong Agile working experience
- Experience working with Scrum teams
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Experience working as the intermediary between the business and technical arms of a company
- Ability to write technical documentation without support of Developers
Eurofins operates a Preferred Supplier List for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment. We therefore ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any Eurofins colleagues and that no CVs are submitted directly to colleagues in our company. Any speculative CVs or communications may reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.