Eurofins, an international life sciences company headquartered in Luxembourg, is a world leader in analytical testing and has consistently been one of the fastest growing companies in the world for the past two decades. With over 45,000 staff globally, and a network of more than 850 laboratories across 45 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia‐Pacific, Eurofins is responsible for performing over 400 million tests every year to make our world a safer and healthier place to live ‐ from the air that we breathe, to products we use every day, to the food we eat and the medicines we rely on. Eurofins establishes the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products across multiple industries, as well as carrying out human diagnostic services.
Eurofins is setting up a new Software Engineering Operation here in Dublin, with the plan to grow the team to over 150 people within the next two years.
We are looking to bring great engineers, business analysts and technologists into the business to build and grow an organization with a start-up spirit, to implement world- class software solutions and the strongest IT foundation possible - Made in Ireland - for a business with an enormous global footprint.
Reporting to the Solutions Architect, you will be part of a team predominantly focused on DevOps. You will have the opportunity to streamline development processes using CI/CD tools and demonstrate how emerging tools and approaches can benefit Eurofins in the automation space. You will also assist teams in adopting CI/CD processes.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining flexible and robust automated build and deployment solutions
- Analysis of existing processes with a view to incremental improvement
- Automated collection of metrics relevant to our agile process, builds and deployments
- Setup new build configurations and optimize existing ones
- Support release management and deployment
- Working closely with engineering teams to understand the build/integration requirements
- Write documentation as requested by the manager
- Provide updates on progress as and when required
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification, or equivalent by experience
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
Desired Skills, Traits and Education
- 3 years’ experience as a .Net developer
- Experience in a DevOps role
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- VMware VRA experience
- Agile experience
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines
- TFS Build process experience
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible or Chef would be advantageous
- Experienced working in a collaborative environment
- Proactive in offering solutions and ideas
- Experience with Git
- Good understanding of SQL server
- Experience with Powershell
- Familiarity with orchestration tools
- Familiarity with Octopus would be advantageous
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
- Enthusiastic about automation and DevOps
Eurofins operates a Preferred Supplier List for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment. We therefore ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any Eurofins colleagues and that no CVs are submitted directly to colleagues in our company. Any speculative CVs or communications may reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.