SAP HANA Developer
My Client is a global organisation that prides themselves in offering an IT Service who can deliver exceptional results to their clients. With offices based in UK, Europe, USA, India and Singapore they have proven capabilities in both new and emerging technologies and have extensive experience across a range of industry sectors.
They are currently seeking an SAP HANA Developer that will work as a senior S/4 HANA FICO Subject Matter Expert (SME) in their conversion project.
To apply for the SAP HANA Developer role, please send your CV to Shane.Carton(a)solasit.ie, or call Shane on 01 536 7384.
Required Skills and Experience for the SAP HANA Developer role:
• Preferably one end-to-end S/4 HANA conversion or implementation experience.
• Capability to handle TO-BE design work shop based on SAP FICO S/4 HANA.
• Hands on rich functional experience in in the following areas of SAP
• S/4 HANA Configuration & functional expertise in one /more areas from the below list:
• General Accounting & OTC
• Requisition to Pay and Customer/Vendor Integration
• Asset accounting & Project systems
• Direct and Indirect tax system
• Consolidation and Stats
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)