Our Client currently has an immediate requirement for 2nd Level Support Engineer to join their expanding Support Team. This position is a direct result of the companies continued growth.
This position will have responsibility for providing technical support users at both end user and server level.
If you are immediately available or can start a position within 2 weeks we would be very interested in speaking with you. This position offers career progression and the company will support you in gaining additional industry certification.
Responsibilities of 2nd Level Support Engineer:
* Interact with users via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities Identify, evaluate and prioritise user issues and complaints
* Analyse user problems and formulate plans of resolution
* Utilise all technical resources to solve user problems
* Escalate unresolved issues to the support team as necessary
* Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
* Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing
Technical Experience Required:
* Experience in providing technical support to enterprise level environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory)
* Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking
* Experience with Hypervisors e.g. Hyper-V
* MCSA or CCNA would be an advantage