Senior Service Desk Analyst/ 2nd Line Support Analyst - Dublin
ESP Global Services are currently expanding our Service Desk in Dublin Airport and are therefore looking to recruit 2 x Senior Service Desk Analysts to join the team. Working as the Senior Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for logging all customer incidents and tickets accordingly. You will provide fault diagnosis and call vetting to successfully resolve as many issues on a first-time fix basis as well as resolving escalated incidents and requests from the Service Desk Analysts.
Who is ESP
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. Since the early nineties, we have added value to our customers by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with regional Service Delivery hubs all over the world. Our expertise in aviation means we have staff in all the UK airports, and our expansion into other industries means our customers include many household name brands such as Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, ATOS & Eurostar. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the ESP family who display our core values and are therefore approachable, respectful, collaborative, honest and passionate. In return, ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our internal commitment to ensuring an engaged and fulfilled workforce who, in turn, deliver an outstanding service to our global clients.
What does the role of Senior Service Desk Analyst involve?
* Receive and successfully resolve incidents and tickets under "Tier 1 Support" which have been escalated by the Service Desk Analysts within SLA
* Receive, scope and accurately log, then process each customer ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out fault diagnosis to provide resolution of first time/line fixes as well as to correct ticket assignment.
* Own tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
* Utilise and update the ESP Knowledge Base to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
* Identifying recurring/repeat issues
* Major incident management/escalations
* Take responsibility of mentoring new team members
* Take ownership of complex technical issues and work with other resolver groups
* Proactively carry out call management in a priority order, with the goal of reducing tickets that are "in jeopardy" of breaching contractual obligations as well as managing customer expectations to reduce escalations and escalate to the Team Leader or a Shift Leader where required.
* Train, develop and provide on-the-job coaching to the 1st Line Support Analyst.
* Assist with tickets that require in-depth investigation.
* Ensure that service levels for telephone answer speed and email response times are met.
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered for the role of Senior Service Desk Analyst?
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience required in a technical resolving role, preferably as a technical Service Desk analyst or desktop/2nd line engineer role.
* CompTIA A+ and/or MCP accreditation
* CompTIA N+ and / or Server+ accreditation desirable.
* Advanced knowledge of remote support toolsets.
* Expert knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow.
* Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation.
* Ability to digest data quickly, analyse issues, devise and execute action plans as appropriate.
* Detailed, methodical and logical in their approach to problem solving
* Very good verbal and written communication skills
Salary is €29-30k + pension and life assurance.
To apply, please send your CV in or click the apply now button