Digital Product Owner
We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Owner to join our Organizational Management Team to support our strategic Digital Customer Journey Programme.
The candidate required will possess the right balance of digital knowhow and be well-versed in in Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum. Ultimately, this candidate will be responsible for defining the long-term vision, prioritisation of requirements, and achievement of strategic objectives for our digital assets and overall digital roadmap, maintaining a wider outward view to the market and senior stakeholders. They will also be accountable for driving all current and upcoming project work, and so will need to demonstrate a strong ability to drive projects to a successful conclusion.
The key responsibilities include:
- Act as the voice of the customer during internal discussions
- Provide a vision and ultimate goal for the product
- Create and maintain the product backlog
- Groom and prioritise the product backlog whilst considering business value, development constraints and project risks
- Manage product requirements from definition to delivery
- Assist in definition and implementation of product management processes.
- Refine and approve User Stories and acceptance criteria with the Business Analyst team
- Define and communicate the business goal of each sprint
- Carry out UAT on completed development work
- Ensure overall quality of the product
- Attend relevant scrum ceremonies
- Business travel will be required
- Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Strong project management with an ability to understand dependencies within a project or wider programme of work. Knowing when and how to push back (to business users, or senior stakeholders).
- A strong and motivational leader
- Demonstrable ability to think "outside of the box" and innovate
- Proven ability to drive and manage change
- Comfortable challenging the ideas of others
- Strong influencing skills, particularly with senior executives
- Capable of working across borders and cross organizational boundaries
- Commercial acumen
- Educated to degree level
- 5 years of experience with both formal project management methodologies & Agile, specifically scrum
- Experienced Jira user
- Top-Tier Consulting experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Financial Services/ Insurance Industry Sector useful but not essential
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies