Senior Project Manager - Daily Rate Contract
Responsible for all aspects of planning & control to ensure effective implementation of a large knowledge transfer / managed services transition programme of a mission-critical application.
• Responsible for the end to end planning and delivery of the programme, including all oversight and control activities, including, definition of scope, design, business case development and validation, business requirements definition, project governance, implementation planning, and service readiness.
• Responsible for project stakeholder management to ensure effective delivery of project objectives
• Responsible for project governance including status reporting and regular steering meetings
• Lead and motivate a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project objectives
Experience & Knowledge
• 8+ years Project Management experience across IT and Business projects
• Experience of implementing projects with a budget of at least €5 million
• Strong negotiation skills with proven ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders and to influence stakeholders in support of project delivery
• Robust relationship management - capable of working with all levels within the organisation by building effective relationships
• Experience in working with third party suppliers in the delivery of transformation initiatives, including experience of working with onshore and offshore teams & vendors
• Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills – driving resolution of any project conflicts
• Excellent communication skills – shares clear and appropriately detailed information (Written and Oral)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrates personal energy and a positive attitude that influences others
• Flexibility to travel (UK, Europe, India)
For more information on this contract position please call me on 01-6520652 or apply with your updated CV.